For your success and improvement,
we promise to provide our best professional services to our clients.
Welcome and thank you for visiting Echon & Co.
We at Echon & Co. work with untiring effort, supported by professionals who have experiences with major accounting corporations
such as PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, and Ernst & Young.
Professionals from various fields—Financial Surveillance Agency, Korea Security Dealers Association, Securities, Venture Capital, Securities Investment Trust, and other companies—form the main axis of the firm and have consulted domestic and foreign firms. With our deep understanding of a variety of issues, we are prepared to respond to complex questions raised by governments, enterprises, and individuals and we are here to provide innovative and optimal solutions
We, Echon & Co., promise our future clients that we, the trained minds from big corporations and agencies,
will provide the best service for your continuous improvement and successful future.
CEO Jung Suk-yong
03. Achieved sales of 45.5billion won
03. Achieved sales of 43.8 billion won
09. Hosted Morison KSi Asia Pacific Conference
03. Exceeded 100 in number of CPAs
06. Jung Suk-yong appointed as CEO
04. Member Firm Morison International merges with KS International
Achieved sales of 30 billion won03.
10. Registered on PCAOB
(Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) of USA
Lee Han-sun appointed as CEO06.
08. Changed company name to Echon & Co.
06. Entered the list of Top 10 accounting firms in Korea
03. Achieved sales of 20 billion won
01. Registered as Member Firm of Morison International
Established Buul Branch (Yeonje-gu, Busan)11.
06. Shin Hae-su appointed as CEO
Established Honam Branch06.
06. Established Busan Branch
02. Established Gyeongnam Branch
Lee Jong-kook appointed as CEO06.
06. CEO Shin Dong-jin wins National Tax Service Commissioner Award
Established Daegu Branch09.
Established Gangnam Branch06.
Established Daejeon Branch04.
05. Established e-Chon Accounting Corporation
(CEO : Shin Dong-jin, CPA)